The cap and gown are on, the Pomp and Circumstance is playing, and the graduate is off to conquer the world! But what do you possibly say to her in her card and not sound like a total goofball?
Here are five things you can write or say the next time you have someone to congratulate on becoming a graduate:
- Wish them congratulations. You can begin with formal words like "warmest congratulations" or "Bravo!", or simple ones like "Congratulations! This calls for a celebration!" You may even start your greeting with a pun like "Caps off to you!" or "Con-GRAD-ulations!"
- Tell them how happy you are. "So glad to share in the celebration of your graduation and so very proud of you!" or "You deserve all the high fives and hugs!"
- Write how proud you feel. Simply say, "What a proud moment this is" or "You've completed years of work for this impressive achievement."
- Give a piece of advice. If they are off to college, you can add some advice from your personal experience. Have fun with this! You can also just say something encouraging. "There is no limit to what you can do if you keep believing in yourself."
- Close by wishing them well on the future ahead. "Best wishes for your future!" or "Much love to you!" are perfect to wrap up your note.
However, don't forget the part that the graduate may be looking forward to more - the present that is included with the card! If you are looking for some elegant & classy note cards or notepads to have personalized with your recipient's name, look no further than The Mad Padder! Check out all the personalized gifts available by clicking here.
How about a little help from The Mad Padder with a FREE download of two funny graduation cards? Click the image below to print the cards on cardstock or paper, then cut in half at 5-1/2" horizontally. Fold in half to create a note card, then use an A2-sized envelope or party candy sack that measures 5"x7" to package. You may also punch a hole in the top left corner and add to the ribbon on a gift or sack.
Don't forget to share your note card or gift with The Mad Padder's graduation card on social media and tag The Mad Padder with @themadpadder1.